what we value
- Roots: We value the roots of our worship tradition and believe that historic, Anglican worship offers a place of meaningful connection.
- Place: We value place and desire to be in the place (Old Town/Del Ray) for the needs of this place, for the people of this place.
- Humility: We value humility and believe that humility is the beginning and end point of the faithful life, the only hope for life within the church, and the gift of the church to the world.
- Hospitality: We believe that the gospel grows best in community, and community grows best through hospitality.
- Mirth: We value mirth and believe that the Christian life is marked by joy, laughter, and the wonderful ability to not take oneself too seriously!